Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DESIGNERS CIRCUS- A fashion "hidden gold mine" in Boston

Hello my fellow fashionistas! I wanted to share with all of you something that I've been proudly a part of in Boston. It's called Designers Circus. Located in the heart of Allston/Brighton, it's an under-the-radar clothing event. Up to 70 designers participate in selling their end of inventory at wholesale prices all under one roof!!
The clothing is an eclectic mix of styles and sizes. Even curvaceous girls like myself always find pieces of clothing that I can either put together or make whole outfits from.

I was inspired by a couple of paintings that I saw at the MFA recently and by the spring colors this season. As a result I whipped up these creations.

Designers Circus will be open April 27 for their Mother's Day sale.
For more information visit their facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment